Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) will be held on May 18,� by Andhra University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE). The Entrance Exam is conducted for the admission to the Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses in Andhra Pradesh.
Exam Pattern For CET
The ICET question paper contains multiple choice objective type test with 200 questions. It is divided into three sections and the should finish the paper with in 150 minutes.
The Three Sections are:
- Analytical Ability: 75 questions
- Mathematical Ability: 75 questions
- Communication Ability: 50 questions
Eligibility for ICET
The candidates who meet the following eligibility criteria can appear for the ICET :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and satisfy all the norms laid by Andhra Pradesh government.
- Persons who do not have the nationality of India must satisfy the rules of universities concerned.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor�s degree or must be appearing for the final examination of the Bachelor�s degree of Universities in Andhra Pradesh or any other University recognized as equivalent there.
How To Apply For ICET
Application forms will be available in official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Educationor it can be obtained from the Andhra Banks and university office.
Important Date For ICET
Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) will be held on May 18, .
Contact Details For ICET
The Convenor, ICET,
Andhra University College of Engineering,
Vishakhapatnam � 530003, AP.
Tel.: 040 � 27682358.