The Institute of Research & Development, a constituent institute of Gujarat
Forensic Sciences University (GFSU), Gandhinagar, invites applications from
eligible candidates for admission into its Two Year M.Sc. Food Technology
Programme with specialization in Forensic Food Analysis commencing from
Applicants should have:
- Bachelorrs degree in any discipline of
Science/Medicine/Chemical/Pharmacy with minimum 50% marks.
- The applicants are selected based on the merit obtained in the Entrance
Test conducted by the Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can download the application form from:
- The duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of
Rs. 1,200/- (non-refundable) in favour of The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic
Sciences Universityy payable at Gandhinagar must be submitted either in
person or by registered post or by courier to:
Institute of Research and Development,
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University,
Sector-9, B/h. Police Bhavan,
- The applicants should write his/her complete name on the backside of the
- Applicants should also mention M.Sc. Food Technology-20155 on the left
hand side top corner of the envelope.
Last date for submission of application form: 4th
Date of Entrance Test: 9th August,2015.
Publication of Merit List: 12th August, 2015.