AIPVT� -� All India Pre-Veterinary Test acronym as AIPVT is an All India Pre Medical Test conducted by Veterinary Council of India on National basis to fill 15% of total number of seats in Veterinary Colleges in India (excpet from Jammu and Kashmir) from Indian Nationals for admission to 1st year of B.V.Sc.& AH course .�
Note: Students from the State of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible to appear in this test, as that State has not adopted the provisions of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 in the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
The Veterinary Council of India is a statutory body established under Indian veterinary council Act, 1984 (52 of 1984) and charged with the responsibilities of regulation of Veterinary practice, preparation and maintenance of Indian Veterinary Practitioner's Register, regulation of minimum standards of Veterinary education and matters connected therewith.
AIPVT Eligibility Criteria
All India Medical Entrance Examination requires a candidate to have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and a candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.�
Note:- Those who are taking +2 examinations in present academic year can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
The candidate should have attained the age of Seventeen (17) years as on 31st December, of the year of examination. Candidates attaining seventeen Years on 1st of January or later will not be eligible to appear at the Entrance examination.
Candidate should be an Indian Naional except a native of Jammu and Kashmir state. However natives of Jammu and Kashmir can appear for AIPVT if they submit an Affidavit in cnclosed Proforma on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that:
They are not eligible to compete for B.V.Sc.& A.H seats in the State of J & K and hence, not eligible to seek admission in Veterinary Colleges of J & �K and they are not domicile of J & K.
The All India Pre Veterinary Test will consist of the general syllabus of Xlth and Xllth class under the 10+2 Scheme/Pre-Medical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination of an Indian University / State Board / CBSE. There is no specific separate syllabus for the examination prescribed by the Council.
The All India Pre Veterinary Test is of 3 hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology as in that of the class 11th and 12th syllabus under the science stream of University or state or central board of Examination. The question Pattern will be
No of Questions
AIPVT Exam Date
AIPMT test is usually conducted in first week of May.
How to apply for AIPVT Exam?
Candidate can obtain Information Bulletin and Application Form by post on payment of Rs.1550 for General/OBC and Rs.800 for SC/ST candidates through a demand draft drawn in favour of "Veterinary Council of India-Examination Fund" payable at New Delhi on any Scheduled Bank from the office of Controller of Examination, Veterinary Council of India, 'A' wing, 2nd Floor, August Dranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi -110066.�
While requesting Information Bulletin and Application Form, the candidates should send�
- Demand Draft(Cash/Money Order/Indian Postal Order/Cheque or any other form of payment will not be accepted).
- Two plain paper slips with name and complete address (in CAPITAL LETTERS) with PIN-code.
The Information Bulletin and Application Form can be obtained by hand from the below mentioned places on payment of Rs.1500 for General Category and Rs.750�for SC/ST category through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Veterinary Council of India" payable at New Delhi on any Scheduled Bank.
- Andaman & Nicobar UT Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Haddo, Port Blair -744 102.
- Nagaland State Veterinary Council, Directorate of Veterinary & A. H., Kohima 797001.
- Tripura Veterinary Council, Veterinary Complex, Astabal, Agartala-799005.
- Manipur Veterinary Council, Sanjenthong , Imphal- 795001.
- Mizoram State Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Aizawl-796001,Mizoram.
- Arunachal Pradesh Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry, Nirjuli - 791109.
- Sikkim State Veterinary Council, Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Krishi Bhawan, Tadong, Sikkim-737 102.
The Information Bulletin and Application Form can also be obtained by hand against cash payment from the following branches of Vijaya Bank (Rs.1500�in case of General Category and Rs.750�for SC/ST Category).
1. Vijaya Bank, PB. No. 218, 306-308, 3rd Floor, Babukhan Estate, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
2. Vijaya Bank, Tirupati, B.P.O. No. 15. 195/196, Prakasam Road, Tirupati-517501.
1. Vijaya Bank, Satkar Shopping Arcade, Fraser Road, Patna-800001, Bihar.
1.Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 119, LIC Building, Sector-17B, Chandigarh-160017
1. Vijaya Bank, Medina Manzil Jail Road, Kutchery Chowk, Raipur-492001.
1. Vijaya Bank, Barakhamba Road, No17, Vijaya Building, New Delhi-110001.
2. Vijaya Bank, Ansal Chamber-II,6, Africa Avenue, Bhikaji Came Place, New Delhi -110066.
3. Vijaya Bank, Plot No. 5, No.-1, Savitri Plaza, I.P. Extension LSC-2, Patparjanj, Delhi-110092.
4. Vijaya Bank, Plot No. 1, C.U. Block, Vikas Surya Plaza, Local Shopping Centre, Pitampura, New Delhi-34.
1. Vijaya Bank, No. -2, Mall Road, Shimla-171001.
1. Vijaya Bank, No. 55, Baralal Street, Upper Bazar, Ranchi
1. Vijaya Bank, P.B.No.5118, Public Utility Building, Mayo Hall, M.G. Road, Bangalore-560001.
1. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 150, Swastik Centre, MG. Road, Trivandrum- 695001.
1. Vijaya Bank, 111, Laxmi Niwas, Sindhi Colony, Berasia Road, Bhopal-462001.
1. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 18, G.S. Road, Shillong -793001.
1. Vijaya Bank, No. 148, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751009
1. Vijaya Bank, P. B. No. 23, Ahinsa Circle, Subhas Marg, Jaipur -302 001.
1. Vijaya Bank, 31/49, MG Marg, Mayfair Building, Hazratgang, Lucknow -226001.
2. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 322, Heera Sons House, 74/276, Haisley Road, Kanpur -208001.
3. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 7, No. 48/141/A, 1st Floor, Misir Pokhra, Luxa Road, Varanasi,-221 001.
1. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 120, No.6, Mahant Laxmandas Road, Dehradun -248001.
1. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 2038, 1/2, Old Court House, Brabourne Road, Kolkata-700001.
AIPVT Exam Fee
Candidates should pay examination fee (Rs.1500 for General/OBC Category and Rs.750 for SC/ST Category) through a Demand Draft in favour of the "Veterinary Council of India Examination Fund New Delhi", drawn on any scheduled Bank payable at New Delhi.
AIPVT Test Centres
AIPVT is held in the following given main cities (along with code) of the India.
|Name of City||Code|