The IIFT Entrance Exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for the admission of students into the MBA (IB) Degree courses that are being offered at the campuses of Delhi and Kolkata.Read: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT ) Entrance Exam, Delhi 2011 Exam
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT ) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
Eligibility Criteria For IIFT
Eligibility criteria for IIFT requires a candidate to be a graduate in any discipline with atleast 3 year�s degree. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply. There is no age limit for appearing in IIFT .
Candidates that are mentally fit are only eligible for the admission test, basically the admission test is CAT and therefore all the necessary eligibility criterion of this prestigious exam is actually the eligibility criterion of the Institute apart when it concerns to reservation quota.
Exam Pattern For IIFT
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
- Duration of the test is two hours.
- It normally consists of around 200 questions covering ENGLISH COMPREHENSION, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & AWARENESS, LOGICAL REASONING AND QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS
Courses For IIFT
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
Fees Details For IIFT
Rs. 1,500/- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PH candidates and Rs. 3,000 for Foreign Nationals/NRI/Children of NRIs
Syllabus For IIFT
- English Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis.
Contact Details For IIFT
New Delhi Campus Address
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110 016
Kolkata Campus Address
J-1/14 (7th-9th Floor),
EP & GP Block, Sector-V
Salt Lake City,