Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015
Orissa Maritime Academy,
At / Po Paradip, Odisha 754 142,
Phone No. : 06722 223204, 09438039007,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.orissamaritime.com.
Orissa Maritime Academy invites applications from from eligible candidates for admission to Pre Sea General Purpose Rating Training Course for July, 2015 Batch.
Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015 Eligibility
i. Minimum Qualification for Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015 :
- Pass in 10th standard from a Board recognized by the Govt of India 40% aggregate marks with pass in the each subjects English, Science and Mathematics with minimum 40% marks in English. or in 10 + 2 / ITI 2 year engineering trades from Government approved institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks in final year & minimum 40% in English in 10th std. or in 12th std.
ii. Age Limit for Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015 :
- Between 177 years to 25 years before entry in training ( 1st July, 2015 ) .
iii. Medical Fitness Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015 :
- Physically fit. Vision 6 / 6 with normal color vision no speech impairment ( disorder ).
Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015 Application Form
- Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015 Application Forms and prospectus are to be downloaded from our website
- Submit Completed Application form with requisite documents in the form along with a DD of 500/- ( Five hundred ) drawn in favour of >Orissa Maritime Academyy payable at Paradip.
- Completed Orissa Maritime Academy admission application form should be send to the following address on or before
15th May, 2015 :
Orissa Maritime Academy,
At / Po. Paradip, Dist. Jagatsingpur,
Odisha - 754 142, India.
Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015 Selection Procedure
- The intake capacity of the Academy is 40( forty ) per batch. The training commences on 1st July, 2015.
- The short listed ( eligible ) candidates will be called to the Academy for selection. The selection list will be put in academy website.
- In the selection procedure, the candidate has to undergo a medical & physical test.
- In order to ascertain the merit of the candidates, the Academy may conduct a written and viva voce test in English. The applicant will have to attend the above tests at their own expenses at Paradip. The selection will be strictly on merit basis.
- There will be a reservation of 15% of seats for SC / ST candidates & 50% seat for Odiya candidates. However, if the number of required candidates in the above category is not available, the vacancy will be offered to the other candidates. The candidates are strictly advised not to come through any agents or brokers. Before deciding to take admission the candidates are advised to study the employment situation of seaman so that they donnt remain unemployed after training.
Important Dates for Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2015
- Last date of receipt of application is
15th May, 2015.
- The Selection list will be put up in our website on : Last week of May, 2015.
- Orissia Maritime Academy 2015 Training commences from 1st July, 2015.